16 March 2009

A few of my favorite things

After going through many, many mascaras, from the ones available at the pharmacy to the ones available at major department stores, I found one that doesn't make me feel as though I should be dressed in drag.

Diorshow waterproof mascara makes my lashes look full and does leave them feeling like if the wind blows too hard they will break off. I know a lot of people don't prefer waterproof mascara because it can be a real pain to remove. However, you won't look like the leader of a raccoon pack if you cry, hit the gym, or need to rub your eyes throughout the day with this mascara.


I love, love, love all things peppermint. Peppermint to eat and peppermint to wear. Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Soap is as minty as it gets. On a hot day this soap will leave your skin feeling cool, refreshed, and...minty.

But be careful, it tingles all over and I mean all over!!


Now it took me a while to convert, but now that I have arrived it is hard to turn back. For a long time I refused to carry a big handbag. Mainly because the bigger the bag, the more crap you find to carry around. Let's face it, if you're a big bag carrier, you probably have everything in your bag but the kitchen sink. I finally decided to take the plunge into big bag world last year. Also, what a good excuse to get a new Gucci. The result:

I can't complain. Although I do draw for the smaller bags in my "collection", I love the idea of being able to fit the essentials and not having to empty the entire bag to find one thing.

No comments: